skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
harum-scarum
some things that fly through my brain at odd times and odd places
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Multimedia message
1 comment:
Lauren
said...
precious!
July 5, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Adam
Santa Cruz, Ca, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(173)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(34)
Multimedia message
Multimedia message
Multimedia message
For whatever reason, i enjoy packing. A lot even.-...
Multimedia message
Multimedia message
Even though we might physically live in the same w...
If you think about it, we really choose how we die...
There are so man beautiful women in this world. I ...
You need to eat el tequilaso--====================...
Bud light says it has great drinkability. Sounds l...
Multimedia message
Everything that i remembered in new york came back...
For the first time in months i am all about radioh...
Your mind really does create this world.--========...
You're a dream to me--============================...
I'm ready to give up my indentured servatude. I'm ...
Multimedia message
I can't remember the last time i had such a bad so...
how do i say this (warning)
In the shade beneath a tree is the place to be--==...
I've discovered that i let music control me too mu...
If you ever work i 6 am job and you're the boss an...
Where were they going without ever knowing the way...
I stand on the backs of billions of others. I am a...
FW:
When you die,You'll have to leave them behind. Whe...
There is no such thing as good pizza crust in mary...
Multimedia message
to be honest
and so it begins
They make menus for a reason. Its a problem when y...
Don't forget to wrap that Shit up--===============...
Got up with the sun for the first time. 5 am.--===...
►
June
(32)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
1 comment:
precious!
Post a Comment