Monday, December 8, 2008

sigur ros

this is probably only worthwhile for me, but i feel like expressing my recently deep founded love for Sigur Ros. I'm in the library studying social theorists and it is really nice. like, it makes me feel calm collected and ready to study. or not that it makes me feel this way, but it heps me to continue to feel this way. or something.

so for those that haven't been up to date on recent sigur ro activity, I would highly recommend the last album and previous ep. they are mostly pretty mellow, and easy going, and great background music I'd say, even though its truly more than that.

also, if you haven't seen it already their movie 'heima' is excellent. beautiful, and it was really well put together is undeniably has been one of the reasons I really have begun to like the band more. visually brilliant. here are the pictures of the things i'm talking about.



No comments: