skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
harum-scarum
some things that fly through my brain at odd times and odd places
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Multimedia message
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Adam
Santa Cruz, Ca, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(173)
▼
December
(21)
Multimedia message
the doctor can NOT SAVE YOU DOOOOGGGG
I love long shadows. I'd live in winter all year i...
Bad Girl
adam lee's take on the albums of 2008 i've heard of
Going to the ocean in the wintertime is better tha...
And i couldn't tell you how beautiful anything act...
winter break (so far)
feels (full)
Ok ok ok. I really wish i could time travel and pa...
sigur ros
Being alive and a part of life is crazy!--========...
physical activity
amelie
The Blue Danube
bye bye myspace
often times listenign to animal colelctive this co...
Multimedia message
love is simple
I crushed all i could! and then i touched your han...
this version makes me jump outside of my skin
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment