skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
harum-scarum
some things that fly through my brain at odd times and odd places
Saturday, June 21, 2008
and the reason IS you
The song the reason by hoobastank is fucking ridiculous. It only makes me laugh. Radio really sucks. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Adam
Santa Cruz, Ca, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(173)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(34)
▼
June
(32)
To bail or not to bail, now that is the question.-...
The amish are straight up ballers in a lot of ways...
Multimedia message
My waitress in pennsylvania looks like the mother ...
After wearing work clothes for two solid weeks, my...
I don't think i've seen a girl that looks any bett...
Multimedia message
Music fills so many voids in my life. I really don...
All of a sudden i miss everyone. --===============...
I imagine crying to the song milano and the end of...
Pineapple on pizza is actually pretty Damn good, b...
I wonder if the ceos of tobacco companies smoke th...
There is a restaurant here called Mexico Restauran...
Multimedia message
a radio revelation
and the reason IS you
tractor time
just another moment
this one is for you alicia, tori, and sarah
Being in airports and in planes really reminds me ...
my face split the coast in half
I Am All About This Album
there she goes.....
my new home for the next 12 months
wild turkey
adam lee is
just a thought
not that i like to plan things out or anything, bu...
at the bottom of this here 'ottle
NEON GENESIS: EVANGELION
wow wow wow
Multimedia message
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment