Wednesday, June 4, 2008

at the bottom of this here 'ottle

and its true, this bottle of a year is almost up, and i'm realy grooving on it. i really need to spread this groove out more so in teh year and not let work get to me, but that is not what i am about to put to a temporary digital history. what i want to talk about are friends. coming to school this year, i will be honest and say that i didn't have more than 2 or three people that I kind of knew outside of my apartment.

and through teh good bad and ugly and beautiful that has happened this year, i know that I really have a accumulated a base of some really awesome folk that I really would consider my friends here.

and to be honest, that reality just makes me glow. i can't tell you how much 5 or 6 ppl i am thinking of mean to me. thanks guys and girls.

No comments: